Effective in removing milia seeds below eyes
Tsuburopon Eye Essence softens the hardened keratin that make up the milia seeds below the eyes.With 22 types of Japanese extracts and a warming effect, it softens the oily, keratin build up. It is also gentle on the delicate skin near the eyes.
What is the cause of milia seeds?
1. Over exfoliation will hurt the delicate skin under the eyes, and milia seeds will form as the skin repairs itself together with dirt, sweat, oil.
2. Poor metabolism will cause an imbalance and overproduction of oil on the delicate skin under eyes.
3. Applying eye cream that is too rich for the skin condition
4. Residue of makeup that clogs the skin
How it works?
Specially formulated with 22 herbal extracts, beauty ingredients and with the combination of the cotton head applicator to aid in the removal of milia seeds and promote healthy skin around the eyes.
Key features and ingredients:
A traditional chinese medicine that helps to smoothen dry and rough skin and aids in the removal of skin tags, warts, milia seeds
Apricot Seed Extract
Penetrates skin epidermis to soften skin keratin.
1. Make sure your skin is clean and dry before application
2. Open the cap and twist the bottom to release the essence
3. Apply the gel to your skin in circular motion with the soft cotton applicator
4. Apply in the morning and night for 3-4 weeks, it takes about 1 month to see results on average
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
glycerin, DPG, water, (hydroxyethyl acrylate / acryloyldimethyltaurine Na) copolymer, squalane, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, BG, persic oil, glycolic acid, ethanol, apricot seed extract, arnica flower extract, Citrus leaf / stem extract, cucumber fruit extract, Seiyukiwatoko flower extract, Zeniaoi flower extract, Pearl tree seed extract, Parietalia extract, Butter extract, Amashachuru leaf extract, Roman chamomile flower extract, Odorikoso flower / leaf / stem extract, Dutch mustard leaf / Stem extract, Camomile flower extract, Burdock root extract, Pinus thunbergii root fruit extract, Seiyo Otokirisou flower / leaf / stem extract, Calendula flower extract, Garlic root extract, Fuyubododje flower extract, Yagurumagiku flower extract, rosemary leaf extract
Free delivery above $60 is only applicable for Singapore orders. Local shipping generally takes 3 to 5 working days. We have a 14-day return & exchange policy upon receipt of order.This is subjected to the following:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened, unused and not defaced in any manner.
- No exchange or refund will be made if item is opened or used or not in its original packaging.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- For returns, any gift, samples or items received as part of the order must be returned as well.
We provide worldwide shipping. Upon checkout, you can select the desired shipping carrier with the delivery lead time and the shipping rates will be shown, along with the tax amount.
We do not accept returns on international orders and shipments.
For more information, visit Shipping & Returns
Customers Also Viewed
Botanical treatment will revive damaged hair and restore it to a soft, smooth finish This product is recommended for those who have very fine or soft hair, who are concerned about limp hair, and who...